Friday, March 06, 2009

BLASTWITUDE

So, dear readers, I would like to announce with great non-ironic excitement that I, Larry Dolman, have joined the Twitter nation, nay, the very TWITTERVERSE itself. (Not ironic.) See twitter.com/blastitude. Like it says on the profile page: NEW ARRIVALS TO BLASTITUDE HQ (& A FEW OLD FAVORITES TOO). Basically, I'll use it to list whatever makes it on the record player in between now and #28. Sign up now and read a little more about how good this new R. Millis CD is!



R. MILLIS: 120 CD (ETUDE)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wha? abandoning the blog for twitter? say it ain't so!

Larry said...

IT AIN'T SO BAGGINS! Blog posts should appear about as frequently as before, at least one every two weeks... Twitter is basically just for listing what's on the record player AS IT HAPPENS. That way new arrivals can at least get a mention without having to wait weeks for a blog post or months for a new issue. I think it's working, it's not like I'm using it to say "I could go for coffee right now" or "my cat won't stop meowing."

Anonymous said...

ah okay okay okay...

Blog Archive